Arisha's Blog

Wonderfull World

Schlitterbahn

September12

Schlitterbahn Waterpark
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Gary Hunt via Compfight

O My God! Schlitterbahn it is like the best place to go when you want to have lots of fun. I go to Schlitterbahn every year. Its not so fun when you have to wait in line but it is so worth it but if you don’t like that ride that much and the line is to big it is so not worth. I all way wish that I was going to go to Schlitterbahn that day rather then school.

The rides are fun but I like the ride that let all the people in together because you don’t have to wait that much. I wish that there were more rides like that. I like the line rides to it is just that you have to wait. I like the ride Dragon Revenge. It goes so fast. I go on rides with my mom or dad most of the time.

You might be thinking that she is only talking about her. Why? Well it’s because you don’t have a written page about Schlitterbahn. Well now if you want to write a paper about Schlitterbahn, comment and I will go to your blog and read it.

by posted under Uncategorized | 5 Comments »    
5 Comments to

“Schlitterbahn”

1. September 12th, 2013 at 7:35 pm      Reply asherw624 Says:

I love Schlitterbahn too. Also waiting in lines is the worst. Here’s a tip go there early so you can beat everybody to the ride.
    I do get their early but after you done with the one ride and if you want to go to a different ride their is going to be a line.

2. September 13th, 2013 at 1:31 am      Reply gracenp506 Says:

I have never been to Schlitterbahn, but I have been to 6 flags Flags. I totally get where you are coming from, the lines are CRAZY!!!

3. September 16th, 2013 at 2:34 pm      Reply anishr201 Says:

Schlitterbahn sounds like a lot of fun, but I haven’t been to Schlitterbahn or 6 flags. Do people actually just lay on floaties and go down a river because I would love that. Well, I think I know what I’m going to do this summer.

4. September 16th, 2013 at 4:07 pm      Reply domoniquef300 Says:

I have been to schlitterbahn a lot and it is very fun! Waiting for the rides takes forever, but its worth it!

5. October 3rd, 2013 at 4:08 pm      Reply dyllanl314 Says:

Hey its Dyllan, my favorite thing to do at schlitterbahn is to go to the new park and go on the wave pool.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar