Arisha's Blog

Wonderfull World

The Time I almost died

March27

“HELP!”…”HELP!” No one—I say no one was helping me. “HELP!!!!”……………”HELP!!!!” I yelled but it felt like no one heard a sound. It was like no one cared. I felt the flash that people say you feel if you are going to died. First white. I thought to myself it is to early form to die. I am going to miss most of my life that I could have lived. I said bye to the world. This is my favorite mistake.

I started to move my arms. I started to blackout. Soon my mind told me to give up, but I started to move my arms faster and faster. As I ran out of energy. I can’t move my arms anymore—it just hurt. As I went deeper and deeper in. I started to feel the water get colder and colder like they winter. That. Is the biggest mistake I made, I gave up.i thought to myself if I should give up. That’s when I gave up. Slowly water rushed into my nose and mouth. Into my lungs the water went.

Slowly I opened my eyes. I thought I must be I heave. I smelled beef. It. Felt like the summer hot sun. I was on a chair. No I was not in heaven. I am alive. I touched my self, and I jumped off the chair. I am alive!!!!

Even now I playing in the water. Before I didn’t know how to swim. I love swimming now. I learned a lot of things like playing games that are dangers in the water is the worst thing you can think of.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar