Arisha's Blog

Wonderfull World

Explosiory ( explain)

February7

Birthdays are fun. “Ahhhh!” I yelled. “Peeeue,”I all most fell.”So guys what are we doing after skating.” “Watching a movie.” Birthdays are fun.

Birthdays are fun because you get to play and have fun all day long. It’s like the fun will never stop. You and your friends can have fun all day long. You can play cards, watch a movie, play games and etc. Also, you can have cake. You get to play and have fun all day long with your friends. Even actors go to birthday party and they also have fun. Have you ever seen a movie were some friends go to a birthday party—look how much fun they have, don’t you think there might be a birthday party that you go to that turns out to be like that at least once.

Birthdays are also fun because you get presents. For instance if you open a present, and It was a thing that you wanted for so long, won’t it be the best part of you party. You get present and have fun with your friends, and play games or watch a movie. You can have, so much fun.

Isn’t having fun your friends all day long, so much fun. Birthday are fun because you have fun with your friends, and you get present that you might have wanted for a long long time. You can have things that you don’t like about birthdays but look at the bright side of the birthdays. Don’t be pessimists. Always be optimist.

by posted under Uncategorized | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Explosiory ( explain)”

1. February 14th, 2014 at 9:14 pm      Reply annab765 Says:

I agree with you all the way. Birthdays are exhilarating and is especially fun if you have lots of people and lots of friends. But I think we all know what EVERYBODY likes…PRESENTS!!! I loved reading your blog!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar