Arisha's Blog

Wonderfull World

Why is music peaceful

February11

“Oooooooooooo.” Don’t you ever listen to a calm peaceful song? It can have a soft sound or a strong sound. Have you ever went to a concert? The band plays so many songs and some bands even play calm and soft sounding music. Songs make you peaceful.

Songs are peaceful because the music calm you down even if you are having a bad day— really bad day. Like for instance if you are have five testes in one day, you can listen to music and make the music calm you down. You just need to have a favorite song that you can play. Then you will have a better day.Songs are peaceful.

The second reason is that it will drive you in peaceful mood. For example you can be mad and then after a few minutes you will be peaceful and happy. You can have a great day after listening to music. You would have a great day. Songs are peaceful because the music can calm you down and it will drive you in to a peaceful mood.

Songs are peaceful because music calms you down. If songs are not peaceful to you try something else. I think I am going to go listen to music now

by posted under Uncategorized | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Why is music peaceful”

1. April 14th, 2014 at 6:49 pm      Reply Mrs. Bridges Says:

I agree. Music can effect your mood. After a long, tiring day, I enjoy listening to something calm and soft. On the days I am feeling hyper, I choose to listen to something that makes me want to dance. I love music! What’s your favorite radio station to listen to?

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar